How I can help you
Over 40 years in corporate America in industries ranging from Sandpaper to contact lenses and in organizations as large as Fortune 50 companies to start-ups. My career has primarily been in Financial and Operating management but has also included general management and consulting. I have worked in multi-national, multi-divisional environments dealing with factories and marketing in the US, Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and Australia. Products have ranged from consumer electronics to defense to contact lenses and finally a not for profit.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Construction, Industrials and Utilities
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BA in Economics and Finance from City College of New York, MBA in Finance from Loyola of Baltimore and taught Financial Management in the MBA program at Frostburg State College.